latest false flag attack?

On 2018-09-20 12:35, juan wrote:
> So if the building "toppled like a tree" then at that time (half way through) it should be tilted FOURTY FIVE degrees, not 10.

As I said, it *began* by toppling like a tree, which shattered the
structure, and *then* it went into freefall.

Hence, no need to invoke explosives to cause it to go into freefall.

Had it continued to behave like a falling tree, then it would have been
45 degrees when half way down.

But because it almost immediately started to disintegrate, only ten degrees.