latest false flag attack?

On 2018-09-20 12:03, Mirimir wrote:
> But again, does it really matter whether there was a plane, or just a
> missile? As long as we're assuming that the US military orchestrated the
> attack, or at least played some nontrivial role, that is ;)

It is unlikely that the US military orchestrated the attack.

Insofar as the US is to blame, the hijackings were obviously and
undeniably real, planes got destroyed, airline passengers died, bits of
them got spread over the landscape.

And the guy who ordered the FBI to turn a blind eye to the hijackers is
Robert Mueller, who is in a state of proxy war with the US military.