Random Port Blocking at Hotels (was: Re: quietly....)

On Feb 5, 2011, at 8:14 PM, Mark Andrews wrote:
> I have told a hotel they need to install equipment that supports RA
> guard as I've checked out.  This was a hotel that only offered IPv4.

Wow... Could that be any more of a waste of yours and their time?

This is like telling the cashier at the hospital when you're being discharged, "y'know, I'm not sure that they're using the proper stitch-knot in the ER. You should have someone look at that."

Do you honestly think that feedback is even *understood*, let alone passed on to anyone even close to the problem?