[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Random Port Blocking at Hotels (was: Re: quietly....)
- Subject: Random Port Blocking at Hotels (was: Re: quietly....)
- From: marka at isc.org (Mark Andrews)
- Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 12:14:04 +1100
- In-reply-to: Your message of "05 Feb 2011 15:00:05 -0000." <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
In message <20110205150005.40621.qmail at joyce.lan>, John Levine writes:
> >and saying "by God, this Owen character is right, we're in breach of
> >contract and his definition of the purity of Internet ports has so
> >stunned us with its symmetry and loveliness that we shall bow down and
> >sin no more! Thank you Mr. DeLong from making the blind see again!"
> More likely "uh, oh, we've got a loony one here. Maybe if I give him
> his ten bucks back, he'll go away."
I have told a hotel they need to install equipment that supports RA
guard as I've checked out. This was a hotel that only offered IPv4.
Hotels ask for feedback on their services. If you see a fault report
it in writing.
Mark Andrews, ISC
1 Seymour St., Dundas Valley, NSW 2117, Australia
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742 INTERNET: marka at isc.org