Re: [Captive-portals] CAPPORT meeting at IETF95 in Buenos Aires.

> On 17 Feb 2016, at 1:53 AM, Warren Kumari <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> So, it's not necessarily "where we are going with this document", but more "where will this eventually lead us?"...

+1; if we decide it's useful to publish as an RFC, that's great (and we can do editorial work to make it appropriate for that).

In the meantime, I'm much more interested in helping the WG in its discussions than having something that's perfectly communicating What's Wrong With Captive Portals to a broader audience.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/