Re: [Captive-portals] CAPPORT meeting at IETF95 in Buenos Aires.

I agree about removing (or not including) the asterisks. Adding the tools team.
Thanks,
    Yaron

On 02/16/2016 01:30 PM, Carsten Bormann wrote:
Actually, the markdown-to-RFCXML tool works fine (as you can see in the
HTML generated from this: https://mnot.github.io/I-D/capport-problem/),
it's just that TXT doesn't have bold, so XML2RFC marks the bold text
asterisks :-)  [I happen to think that this is a distraction that needs
to be switched off in XML2RFC.]

Grüße, Carsten

Yaron Sheffer wrote:
Your markdown-to-RFC tool misses out on asterisks that are being used
for bold text, and remain in the TXT version (Sec. 3).