Re: [Captive-portals] CAPPORT meeting at IETF95 in Buenos Aires.

OK, so here's two minor comments:
  • Your markdown-to-RFC tool misses out on asterisks that are being used for bold text, and remain in the TXT version (Sec. 3).
  • In Sec. 2.1, we need to use the word "consent". Captive portals not only present information, but require user interaction to indicate the user's acceptance of terms of service.

Thanks,
    Yaron