How long before compulsory microchipping of cattle, I mean, 'citizens'?

On 5/20/16, Mirimir <[email protected]> wrote:
> The plastic film from reflective (but not translucent) antistatic bags
> works well. You can use aluminum tape for sealing seams. But my favorite
> is nickel/silver-plated nylon fabric. It's durable, and drapes well. You
> can make clothing from it. Or curtains.

Needs to be in the walls though. Retrofitting aluminum there
should be fairly cheap. Don't forget to optically drape your plates,
add set of dashboard pullcords to them ftw...

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2015/10/license-plate-readers-exposed-how-public-safety-agencies-responded-massive