How long before compulsory microchipping of cattle, I mean, 'citizens'?

On 05/18/2016 11:58 PM, Cari Machet wrote:

> In germany the id card has a chip
>
> They can scan the crowd of a protest and id's can be read
>
> When we went on actions some would not carry id some tried to mask the
> chip ... with different metals...
>
> We need cloaking devices
>
> We need ideas for invisibility making
>
> On May 19, 2016 9:42 AM, "Zenaan Harkness" <[email protected]
> <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
>
>     On 5/18/16, juan <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>>
>     wrote:
>     > I'll hazard : 20 years.
>     >
>     > http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-35972480
>
>     :
>      -> dogs - now in some places
>      -> prison inmates +X years
>      -> sex offenders +Y years
>      -> everyone +Z years

My Social Security retirement fund 'Credit Card' has an rfid chip. They
DO NOT issue checks anymore. They know their senior citizens are a
threat and they want to track our purchasing patterns. Buy a little more
fertilizer than your garden needs and wham-bam You're at Gitmo getting
forced geritol enemas.

Rr