How long before compulsory microchipping of cattle, I mean, 'citizens'?

On 05/20/2016 01:17 AM, grarpamp wrote:
> On 5/19/16, Rayzer <[email protected]> wrote:
>> You'd think mylar or even what passes for tin foil now days would work.
>> Everything's low power and I can't imagine, especially at the
>> frequencies involved, it woild take very much shielding.
>
> A single layer single fold bag of grocery store aluminum foil
> inhibits cell and rfid just fine, to the point that an activist
> could easily carry enough foil as a condom sized prep pack.
> Though it doesn't hold up to haphazard random access well.

The plastic film from reflective (but not translucent) antistatic bags
works well. You can use aluminum tape for sealing seams. But my favorite
is nickel/silver-plated nylon fabric. It's durable, and drapes well. You
can make clothing from it. Or curtains.