How long before compulsory microchipping of cattle, I mean, 'citizens'?

On 5/19/16, Rayzer <[email protected]> wrote:
> You'd think mylar or even what passes for tin foil now days would work.
> Everything's low power and I can't imagine, especially at the
> frequencies involved, it woild take very much shielding.

A single layer single fold bag of grocery store aluminum foil
inhibits cell and rfid just fine, to the point that an activist
could easily carry enough foil as a condom sized prep pack.
Though it doesn't hold up to haphazard random access well.