Making Deckled Edges on Water Colour Paper

From: Michael Koch-Schulte ^lt;[email protected]>
Date: 11/25/05-03:39:28 PM Z
Message-id: <007101c5f208$b6a4f010$0100a8c0@TRASHO>

Is there a way to closely reproduce that "torned-away" look the edges some
22"X30" sheets of water-colour paper come from the factory with? I believe
it's called a "deckled" edge.

Received on Fri Nov 25 16:54:07 2005

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : 12/01/05-02:04:51 PM Z CST