500W Halogen lamps instead of a flourescent box?

From: Michael Koch-Schulte ^lt;[email protected]>
Date: 01/21/05-06:59:55 PM Z
Message-id: <01a001c5001d$b055ed00$9e00a8c0@Sweetwood>

I've been painting a room as of late. I'm using one of those high output
500W "work lights" with a steel tube frame stand, available for $10-$15 at
most hardware stores. It's got a clear UV filter plate on the front of it
and all sorts of warnings about not removing it yah-da-yah-da. Can I use it
to create a contact print? I'm thinking mounting it at a distance of about
3' from the 8X10 frame? Do-able, usable or inadvisable?
Received on Fri Jan 21 19:00:28 2005

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : 02/01/05-09:28:09 AM Z CST