[ale] How secure is http basic authentication?

Hi Jim,

You could try DigiCert for your certificates.  Steve Gibson likes them
and has talked about them on his Security Now podcast.  He says they
have good pricing.  You can find transcripts of where he's talked about
them by googling this:

digicert site:grc.com

I don't have any personal info on it.  Just relaying the data.

Sincerely,

Ron