[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] TFTP in ubuntu-9.04 -- a well-worn path
- Subject: [ale] TFTP in ubuntu-9.04 -- a well-worn path
- From: brian at polibyte.com (Brian Pitts)
- Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 21:30:39 -0400
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On 06/04/2010 05:32 PM, John Mills wrote:
> ALErs -
> After a few tries I had 'tftpd' service running under 'xinetd' on my
> Ubuntu-9.04 system yesterday. I posted a somewhat puzzling note to ALE
> concerning firewall issues I thought I saw.
> Still running this morning...
> Then I accepted a set up updates without really thinking about it, which
> ultimately invoked a reboot which I duly approved.
> I can no longer get 'tftp' service from my system, neither locally nor to
> outside clients, with or without the firewall running.
Please post the name and version of the tftpd package you have
installed. You can find this with
dpkg -l '*tftpd*'
All the best,