[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] weird error when updating Fedora 12
- Subject: [ale] weird error when updating Fedora 12
- From: brian at polibyte.com (Brian Pitts)
- Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 21:33:12 -0400
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On 06/04/2010 04:22 PM, Geoffrey wrote:
> Just installed Fedora 12 in a VM and kept getting an error when I
> attempted the gui update. So I reverted to yum and now I see the
> following error:
> At least 12MB needed on the /boot filesystem.
> The weird thing is, there's 16MB available in /boot.
> No joy with Google. Anyone seen this before? Have a solution, other
> then reinstall with a larger /boot?
Maybe it uses that 16MB, notices it needs another 12MB, removes whatever
took up the 16MB, then alerts you?
All the best,