[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ftp software / IPv6 implementation
- Subject: ftp software / IPv6 implementation
- From: [email protected] (Sébastien Col)
- Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 02:03:09 -0800 (PST)
I have just read the last messages from the mailing list, and as a new
user of this IPng, I have some questions for you.
1) I have 2 Win95 PCs, connected via a Switch.
I have installed the ftp software on each PC, with the ftp software's
2) When I tried to configure my 2 PCs, I can only enter IPv4 adresses.
(option: network configuration, TCP/IP configuration)
Even if I have checked the 'IPv6 enable' option.
I am missing something?
Do I need to configure other things like an IPv6 DNS, or an IPv6
I would appreciate any help.
I thing that a lot of people here are making their own tests, so do
not hesitate to answer to the list, so that everyone can see the help
you have provided.
PS: Please everyone here, excuse my bad english, this is not my mother
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com