[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
3rd party QSFP-100G-LR4-S for Cisco
- Subject: 3rd party QSFP-100G-LR4-S for Cisco
- From: pete at ots.utsystem.edu (Mitcheltree, Harold B)
- Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 19:57:25 +0000
- In-reply-to: <CA+YLC[email protected]>
- References: <CA+YLC[email protected]>
From: NANOG <nanog-bounces at nanog.org> on behalf of Ryugo Kikuchi <ringostarr0706 at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2018 7:48:16 AM
To: nanog at nanog.org
Subject: 3rd party QSFP-100G-LR4-S for Cisco
Does anyone have a recommended model of 3rd party's "QSFP-100G-LR4-S" for
Cisco ASR and Nexus?
Cisco's original 100G SFP costs us an arm and a leg, so we want to try to
use 3rd party 100g SFP.
But we are not sure which manufacturer's SFP is reliable or has good
Does anyone have experience?