[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Subsea availability
- From: mark.tinka at seacom.mu (Mark Tinka)
- Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 12:07:58 +0200
- In-reply-to: <CA[email protected]>
- References: <CA+LTh5V7OXSFDDfF=WCJ0Rf7TVuZzd1U-uZmQ7rMNJ1UOTRvOA@mail.gmail.com> <CAGDKorLp3W8kv+6gRq92mBxHOrbguggu5z29Pd=yv2UNyuMQmQ@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CA[email protected]>
On 5/Jun/18 21:03, Mehmet Akcin wrote:
> I have reached out to several subsea cable operators asking
> them to help provide data but so far let's say, I am not as luck as I
> thought I would be.
Cable system operators are typically not keen to share this kind of
information, for any reason, as I'm sure you're finding out :-)...