[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Charter HFC Engineer?
- Subject: Charter HFC Engineer?
- From: jared at puck.nether.net (Jared Mauch)
- Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 12:27:38 -0400
- In-reply-to: <CAO3Kp[email protected]>
- References: <CAO3Kp[email protected]>
> On Aug 25, 2016, at 1:39 AM, Gabriel Kuri <gkuri at ieee.org> wrote:
> I'd appreciate if someone from Charter would contact me off list please, I
> have zero confidence this is actually going to get fixed the right way for
> myself or at all for all the other Charter customers with the Ubee modem
Have hope, I suspect someone will respond.
(Can you send me your IP address off-list, I?d like to check against the OpenSNMPProject dataset as well).
I?ve seen something similar with the Netgear device that Comcast Business deploys. It followed device swaps but I think it?s related to internal traffic vs external and have not yet chased down what triggers it.