[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Verizon NY (LEC) prior notification
- Subject: Verizon NY (LEC) prior notification
- From: Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu (Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu)
- Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 21:43:05 -0400
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Fri, 31 May 2013 09:04:17 +0800." <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]om> <[email protected]>
On Fri, 31 May 2013 09:04:17 +0800, Patrick said:
> Probably better to watch stats for each NPA-NXX calling each DID. You
> can fit a distribution to the data for the length of time before another
> call arrives, and automatically throw a ticket at your carrier support
> group when the time between calls exceeds 99% of previous data.
May not be workable without a sufficiently high call rate 24/7. If you're a
small call center that usually has 3-4 calls per hour at 2AM, now long is "too
long without a call, time to get suspicious"?
Does your answer change if you're a 911 or suicide hotline?
(Yes, if you usually handle 50-60 calls per hour even at 2AM, a 5 minute
gap is probably suspicious. As I said, it depends highly on normal call rates)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 865 bytes
Desc: not available