Verizon NY (LEC) prior notification

Is anyone aware of a method to "mark" or "flag" certain services with
Verizon NY (the LEC) as critical, such that changes aren't made to the
services without prior notification?  I know it's a lot to ask of Verizon.

We experienced an outage on a number of PRI that were rehomed to another
switch without our knowledge. The PRIs worked great outbound, but our
customer noticed when all the DIDs stopped working. (They forgot to move
the DIDs from old switch.)

Thanks,
-cjp