[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Verizon NY (LEC) prior notification
- Subject: Verizon NY (LEC) prior notification
- From: nanog at haller.ws (Patrick)
- Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 09:04:17 +0800
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]om>
- References: <[email protected]om>
On 2013-05-30 16:37, Christopher J. Pilkington wrote:
> Is anyone aware of a method to "mark" or "flag" certain services with
> Verizon NY (the LEC) as critical, such that changes aren't made to the
> services without prior notification? I know it's a lot to ask of Verizon.
Probably better to watch stats for each NPA-NXX calling each DID. You
can fit a distribution to the data for the length of time before another
call arrives, and automatically throw a ticket at your carrier support
group when the time between calls exceeds 99% of previous data.