[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Entry level WDM gear?
- Subject: Entry level WDM gear?
- From: swmike at swm.pp.se (Mikael Abrahamsson)
- Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 05:40:40 +0200 (CEST)
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Wed, 8 May 2013, Jeff Kell wrote:
> Ciena/Cyan/etc are way over our non-existant budget... what is the
> going recommendation to throw say 4-8 lambdas over a dark pair without
> breaking the bank? :)
You purchase a CWDM filter for each end, purchase CWDM optical modules for
each end for the lambads you want use.
Something like this:
Prices for optics depends on attenuation for the link, but for instance:
Mikael Abrahamsson email: swmike at swm.pp.se