[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fiber terminations -- UPC vs APC
- Subject: Fiber terminations -- UPC vs APC
- From: Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu (Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu)
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 16:48:56 -0500
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Mon, 19 Nov 2012 16:37:05 -0500." <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Mon, 19 Nov 2012 16:37:05 -0500, Jeff Kell said:
> The video folks are set, determined, and insistent that they need APC terminations.
> All data references I have found preach UPC.
Remember - the nozzles on unleaded gas pumps aren't interchangeable with the
ones that dispense leaded gas (if any of those still exist?). Perhaps
somebody decided this was a good idea for video and data as well?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 865 bytes
Desc: not available