quietly....

On 2/1/2011 10:19 PM, John Curran wrote:
> I don't believe we've had an IPv6 "additional" request yet (but I look
> forward to it happening at some point:-).  I will check and get back
> to the list with the definitive answer.

I believe that the changing of IPv6 policy leads to "redo's", and I
expect to see expansions again if current proposals are accepted. I
don't believe enough eyeballs have been assigned address space yet with
current policy to draw necessity yet. Further expansions would likely
reduce that necessity even further.

Jack