[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Last of ipv4 /8's allocated
- Subject: Last of ipv4 /8's allocated
- From: iljitsch at muada.com (Iljitsch van Beijnum)
- Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 23:44:16 +0100
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On 1 feb 2011, at 23:33, Randy Carpenter wrote:
> That's how I would do it. With the exception of LACNIC, each one neighbors a block that is already allocated to that RIR.
But if they wanted to do that, why give 106/8 to APNIC?
My suspicion is that IANA is playing a game of battleship with the RIRs and thursday we'll see who's won. Colored in for your convenience: