Re: [Captive-portals] [adoption call] draft-donnelly-capport-detection

I've created a repository for the architecture draft at
https://github.com/capport-wg/api

I'll send a separate email with the process I think we should use for GitHub.

Margaret, Mark, can you send me GitHub usernames so that I can add you
to the editors team?  If you are comfortable setting up the
repository, please do so.  If you like, you can send me the source and
I can set things up.