Re: [Captive-portals] [adoption call] draft-larose-capport-architecture

I've created a repository for the architecture draft at
https://github.com/capport-wg/architecture

I'll send a separate email with the process I think we should use for GitHub.

Kyle and David, you have been invited to the repository.  If you need
help setting the repository up, let me know (I found your repository
at https://github.com/dcdolson/draft-capport-architecture and can do
the setup if you like, once you confirm that this is up to date).