Re: [Captive-portals] [adoption call] draft-donnelly-capport-detection

(long overdue update)

There having been no dissent, objections, or concerns raised consensus
is that the group would like to adopt this document.

Please re-upload draft-donnelly-capport-detection-02 with -ietf- in
the name.  I might suggest changing the suffix to something like
"-capport-api" (since this document is no longer about detection).
(draft-ietf-capport-api-00)

Thanks!