Re: [Captive-portals] [adoption call] draft-larose-capport-architecture

(long overdue update)

There having been no dissent, objections, or concerns raised consensus
is that the group would like to adopt this document.

Please re-upload draft-larose-capport-architecture-01 as
draft-ietf-capport-architecture-00.

Thanks!