Re: [Captive-portals] Draft Agenda for IETF 98

Thanks, Martin!

I just submitted a -01 version to change the title of the document (to make it clear that it defines a CAPPORT API, as defined in the Architecture Document.  We had already changed the text, but I forgot to change the actual title :-)).  I also fixed a few typos that slipped through the first time.  So, we will actually be presenting the -01 version in Chicago.

It is great to see this group finally moving along!!

Margaret