Re: [Captive-portals] Draft Agenda for IETF 98

It turns out that we had a little time spare.  I've updated the agenda:

Captive Portals (capport, [email protected])

IETF 98 Chicago
2017-03-28 1450-1620 Zurich D

Administrivia                          Chair(s)          10m

Japanese Survey                        Mariko Kobayashi  15m

draft-larose-capport-architecture-00   Kyle Larose       15m

draft-bruneau-pvd-00                   Tommy Pauly       15m

draft-donnelly-capport-detection-00    Margaret Cullen   15m

Hackathon Report                       Kyle Larose       10m