From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2017 5:22 PM
To: Dave Dolson; Kyle Larose
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-larose-capport-architecture-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-larose-capport-architecture-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Kyle Larose and posted to the IETF repository.

Name:		draft-larose-capport-architecture
Revision:	00
Title:		CAPPORT Architecture
Document date:	2017-03-09
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		10
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-larose-capport-architecture-00

Abstract:
   This document aims to document concensus on the CAPPORT architecture.
   DHCP, ICMP, and an HTTP API are used to provide the solution.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat