From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Alexis La Goutte
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2017 12:58 AM
To: Martin Thomson
Cc: Kyle Larose; [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Captive-portals] Capport project at the IETF 98 hackathon

Hi,
It is possible to follow the hackathon by remote ?
I can help for implement icmp I-D (https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wkumari-capport-icmp-unreach-01) in Wireshark
Cheers

On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 12:56 AM, Martin Thomson <[email protected]> wrote:
Thanks for arranging this Kyle.  I'll be floating around the
hackathon, at least on Saturday and would be happy to lend a hand.