Re: [Captive-portals] Ben Campbell's Yes on charter-ietf-capport-00-01: (with COMMENT)

> The "indistinguishable from" works nicely -- it doesn't say that CP
> interception *is* a MitM attack, and so should not offend.
>
> I did not want to / was not able to edit the charter text directly, so
> here is a version that folk can look at that has received comments
> integrated:  https://gist.github.com/wkumari/3754605d53fc050591d1

OK, I've put the version I just picked up from the git into the
datatracker (after checking it and doing some reformatting).

I think we're ready to go on this, and if we have other edits we can
do them during the external review period.

Barry