Re: [Captive-portals] Feedback requested: Charter text.

On 1 July 2015 at 06:13, Tero Kivinen <[email protected]> wrote:
> Which means
> every time I go to the Helsinki Airport, I need to start browser, and
> try to access something so I can click "I agree" so I can get my
> emails downloading in the background.

That may be a legal constraint.  The network they provide isn't
entirely for your convenience.  That said, one potential mechanism is
one where the "portal" establishes a cookie that you can use next time
to automatically log in.  Previous visits being perhaps the only
example where automatic login is actually easy.