Re: [Captive-portals] Draft minutes from IETF93 - Prague.

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 5:35 PM, Warren Kumari <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi all,

Unfortunately Etherpad managed to die during the meeting and lose the
end part of the minutes. Normally I'd just listen to the recordings
and take minutes myself from that, but the recordings are not posted
yet, so I've posted incomplete draft minutes for now. Please have a
look and send any corrections, etc.

​In case anyone else would like to check the recording, it looks like the meetecho recordings are available:

http://recordings.conf.meetecho.com/Playout/watch.jsp?recording=IETF93_CAPPORT&chapter=chapter_1

Ted​

Draft minutes: https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/93/minutes/minutes-93-capport

idea in the first place.