[Captive-portals] Draft minutes from IETF93 - Prague.

Hi all,

Unfortunately Etherpad managed to die during the meeting and lose the
end part of the minutes. Normally I'd just listen to the recordings
and take minutes myself from that, but the recordings are not posted
yet, so I've posted incomplete draft minutes for now. Please have a
look and send any corrections, etc.

Draft minutes: https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/93/minutes/minutes-93-capport

idea in the first place.
of pants.