Re: [Captive-portals] Moving this all along - a BoF in Prague?

> You can begin filling in the bof wiki whenever you find convenient.
>
> Barry has some interest I imagine, I do as well.

I do, and I will be happy to have it in the App area.  I think that's
where it belongs, but I'm OK with having Joel take it if he prefers.

Yes, please do fill in the BoF wiki.

Warren, would you like to chair the BoF (perhaps co- with Mark)?  Or
would you rather be on the floor doing the technical portion?

Barry