[Captive-portals] Moving this all along - a BoF in Prague?

Hi all,

So, we seemed to have significant interest in this topic (or, at least
we did in Dallas).

It seemed that we had general consensus in the room that the
interaction with captive portals left much to be desired, and it
seemed that there were a significant number of people who were
interested in working on improving this. We also have 65 people on the
mailing list....

So, Mark and I have been chatting -- is there interest in us having an
"official" BoF in Prague, with the intention of possibly forming a WG?
If there is significant support for this, we will approach ADs and ask
nicely, but we would need to so this very soon...

So, speak up if you a: think was should have a BoF or b: think it is
much too early or c: you have any other (hopefully relevant) views...

idea in the first place.
of pants.
   ---maf