Do you notice significant persistent change in climate?

Someone just sent me this, very on topic.

Enjoy :)

---
Subject: Climate Change Has been going on since Earth began

We have had 6 major Ice Ages and Warm Periods. Understand we have only
monitored temperatures since 1850, past the time we have to rely on
ice core samples that also hold air samples telling us the CO2
content.
There are 1,500 land volcanoes spewing out CO2.
There are 3.74 million undersea volcanoes spewing out CO2, sulphurs and acids.
Under the ocean there are pools of liquid CO2

A Must See--even for the ignorant.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/iEPW_P7GVB8
~15MiB