Do you notice significant persistent change in climate?

> http://www.cbsnews.com/news/storms-bring-life-threatening-flooding-to-texas/
> http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/18/us/houston-texas-flooding/
> At least 5 dead, hundreds rescued from high water in Houston flooding

These horrific spring floods weren't common in the 90s when I was in Texas. Or maybe I was too stoned to notice.

We got 30 inches of snow just outside DC in MD this winter, something that hasn't happened in... well, since before I came up here.

Greenland permafrost is fucking melting. But I've only born witness to that indirectly.

I think it's pretty obvious we are fucked here if we don't make some changes. Maybe this is fermi's great filter.

--
John