state cordblood requirement ...

â??Not too disagree with the notion it might not be at sometime, but
currently?  No.  Also, not disagreeing with the notion of how it will be
abused.

In fact I don't think any jurisdiction anywhere currently requires or even
recommends any storage of cord-blood.  Would be nice if they did actually -
it's a very useful thing to have for one's future.

All states already require permanent cryobanking of
> neonates' cord-blood; how soon before we start
> screening it for diseases-to-be, all in the name
> of universal-risk-pooling which will be oh so surely
> couched in paternalistic common good (Obamacare)?
>
> --dan

â??