For whom the Book Tolls

"Zombie patriots"?  Uh, dare I ask what such a thing is?            Jim Bell

     On Monday, March 23, 2015 1:27 PM, Steven Schear <[email protected]> wrote:

 Jim,

You might be interested to learn that a spy novel, written by a friend and for which I consulted, features AP and Zombie Patriots (another CPunk concept from the early days) trade-craft. You are, of course, credited.

Steve

(Innovator of the Warrant Canary and the Street Performer Protocol)