[cryptography] The next gen P2P secure email solution

On Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 9:45 PM, Cathal (phone)
<[email protected]> wrote:
> What about streaming, which is increasingly used to hold power to account in
> real time? Or other rich, necessarily large media which needs to *get out
> fast*? Big media isn't always frivolous. Even frivolity is important, and a
> mixnet without fun is gonna be a small mixnet.

Would you rather have one 4k video taken from someone's phone
jiggling in their backpocket as they run with blood all over the lens,
ten emails from people in situ known to you, or photodumps from
two balcony photographers... all of which just saw some gov beat
the fuck out of a bunch of sitdown protesters?
Either way, the choice is best left to the sender. Our role is merely
to make good systems, explain their design, options and tradeoffs,
and then carry the data.