Tribler also means you're an exit node?

W dniu 25.12.2014 o 00:01, Patrick Mylund Nielsen pisze:
> On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 5:22 PM, Ryan Carboni <[email protected]
> <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
>
>     Tribler also means you're an exit node?
>
>     http://forum.tribler.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6906
>

> Why torrent files the normal way when you can become anonymous by
> torrenting small chunks of huge numbers of files instead? I'm sure ISPs
> and prosecutors will understand!

Even despite the quality of the crypto code in Tribler, it's a generally
common problem for all "anonymizers" (including TOR) - the connection to
clearnet. It's a double edged sword though - without it they are a lot
less likely to be a target, but also a lot less likely to become popular.

--
Å?ukasz "Cyber Killer" Korpalski

mail: [email protected]
xmpp: [email protected]
site: http://website.cybkil.cu.cc
gpgkey: 0x72511999 @ hkp://keys.gnupg.net

//When replying to my e-mail, kindly please
//write your message below the quoted text.