[qubes-users] First Mention of Qubes in US Court Documents

I'm not sure that the Chrome RECAP extension is working for me, but here is
the Motion for Partial Summary Judgment:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2q69Ncu9Fp_bXNkeG42aDNsRDg/view?usp=sharing

Please let me know if there are any other documents that would be of
interest in the docket.

--
*Collin David Anderson*
averysmallbird.com | @cda | Washington, D.C.