[qubes-users] First Mention of Qubes in US Court Documents

The mention of Qubes is interesting, but the rest of this document is
even more amazing!

On Tue, Dec 02, 2014 at 04:59:06PM +0100, Eugen Leitl wrote:
> ----- Forwarded message from Andrew <[email protected]> -----
>
> Just FYI, this is the first mention I've seen of Qubes in documents
> filed in any US court:
> http://cryptome.org/2014/12/peck-roark-affidavit.pdf (page 7; note
> that to the best of my knowledge, the context is entirely
> hypothetical).

First amazing assertion: use NLP to automatically redact classified
documents.  (page 3.)

Second amazing reference: links to a tor2web URL. (page 4, footnote 6)

-andy