request for transcript: Bruce Schneier and Eben Moglen discuss a post-Snowden Internet

Juan Garofalo:

> --On Sunday, December 15, 2013 6:11 PM -0800 coderman <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> Video:
>>  https://archive.org/details/schneier
>> Audio:
>>  http://www.softwarefreedom.org/events/2013/a_conversation_with_bruce_sch
>> neier/
>>

> 	"the nsa can't break tor"
>
> 	Ha? tor developers admit that the nsa can break tor but schneider says
> otherwise?

Where do we admit that the NSA can break Tor? We have seen evidence only
for the NSA exploiting the code in Tor Browser (Firefox) and never in
the core Tor network software.

> 	plus, schneier, greenwald and partners don't seem to have too much
> credibility at this point

Why is that?

All the best,
Jacob